Beyond financial statements
Financial statements are reported using local GAAP or IFRS, and serve statutory reporting, management reporting, or consolidation purposes. As a result, statements such as the P&L, cash flow and balance sheets, can take different structures with different levels of detail. Factors such as incoterms and intercompany aspects further complicate matters.
The goal of this two-day training is to help you understand the subtleties of financial statements, and to use this knowledge for building correct management reporting
The training includes many examples and practical cases, such as:
- Techniques for financial analysis of companies
- IFRS balance sheets and the conversion to the capital employed view
- Group reporting : from statutory accounting to management information
- Incoterms and their impact on working capital
- Capex statements in support of decision making
At the end of this course you will be able to analyse a company’s performance based on financial statements and understanding of important financial concepts and ratios.
There are no final dates assigned yet for this training.
Looking for more information? Do not hesitate to contact us.