Power BI - basics for controllers
Microsoft Excel’s new sibling is called Power BI. This cloud-based tool can integrate different data sources, large data volumes, and create integrated reporting. It offers strong visuals and filtering options for self-service BI, flexibility, control, and integration with Office 365.
The Power BI training course is geared towards controllers and finance professionals, focusing on Power BI in the daily context of finance-related jobs. It shows the differences with Excel, and teaches you how to master the new strengths.
The Power BI Training consists of 2 parts:
- What is Power BI?
- Getting started with Power BI
- Introduction to DAX and data modelling
- Visualizations in Power BI
- Introduction to Power BI Service
- How to connect Excel to Power BI Service
- The training consists of an integrated exercise that turns theory into practice.
At the end of the course, you can get started to build and share your first data models and dashboards in Power BI.
Looking for more information? Do not hesitate to contact us.